Lynch, Malloy, Marini has had tremendous success in providing valuable, timely and money saving advice to the small and medium sized business market across a wide range of industries. Whether you are a one-person shop, a multi-store retail operation or a large distributor, Lynch, Malloy, Marini professionals can support your operations or help you be more efficient, be more profitable and increase your return on investment.
We have real world experience as business owners and managers, comptrollers and finance officers or as interim CFOs. We have analyzed business and accounting processes and made changes that not only help you understand your business and improve efficiency, but also help save and earn money.
Our solutions are customized to your needs, and are both practical and sustainable. Lynch, Malloy, Marini doesn’t just provide recommendations and leave – rather, we work with you, and are responsive and reliable to support you and your business ongoing. Some of the areas where we can help include:
- Purchase and sale transaction analysis and planning
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Strategic business planning
- Business Valuations
- Tax structure strategies
- Business plans and projections
- Management advisory services
- Internal control evaluation and planning
- Business process design, implementation, evaluation and planning
- Fraud and forensic accounting investigations
- Interim accounting and CFO services
- Accounting system design, implementation, evaluation and planning